Monday, February 9, 2009

pause

Mr. Lappy is still not with me for the moment. i've moved to my new room, and the only entertainment i have is my iPod and a book. yep, i'm back to reading. thanks to Soph for dragging me to MPH and register for a member card. starting from March, i promise (erm..) i'll read at least 2 books per month. slow2 la start kan.. ;)

Mr. 15's reading this? hehe...

so besides reading and going out with Soph for lunch and/or dinner, i sleep. and oh, i got a new hobby which i share with Soph. window shopping - furnitures. we've been going to a bunch of furniture store looking and browsing through all kinds of furnitures and surveying the price. of course, ada la berangan-angan wanna buy but maybe one day.. one day (nak sedapkan hati masing2). i just can't wait for my first pay, or my first credit card!!

my room is empty. only my super awesome comfortable bed. that's it. i need a 2 panel curtain, tv cabinet, an at least 20 inch flat screen HD TV (heee...), wardrobe, dressing table, bookshelves cum room partition, wooden hanger set, towel rail, new ceiling lights, air purifier, install Astro and maybe an air-conditioner. OMG!! can i afford all this. my taste is getting higher. i need someone i can blame it on. ;p who did this to me? oh and a dvd rack! and i want all this things to be in white, or red, or black. i still can't decide. maybe white. so i'm forced to do cleaning every week!

oh.. i need MONEY!!

damn...

bosan. go-cart tak jadi. went furniture shopping with Soph. oh did i tell u i got another comforter? it is ssssoooooooooooooooooo comfortable. i love my bed. and oh, i need a divan without the headboard. i have my room designed. i'll post some pictures when i get it all done. i will!!!

i will...

No comments: