Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Am I too old???!!

job hunting day.. went to a shopping mall. not really ready to be doing something in the professional world. ;p
so, i went and ask this one tiny gift shop.

'hi, mek mok apply k keja kosong ya (pointing to the vacancy notice)' (translation: hi, i wana apply for the job.)
she looked at me and say, 'sapa nok mok keja?' (who's the one applying?)
duhhhhhh~~!! didn't i said me?? 'kamek la..'
the 2 girls behind the counter looked at each other and gave me THE face. that face which said, can't you see how old you are. cis cis cis....!!! then they said, 'boss mek kat KK. try kol nombo sia la.' (my boss is in KK, try calling that number there laaa.)

sigh.. i think i went to all the shops with 'VACANCY' at their entrance. aaaaaa!!! and this 50 year old PC i'm using at the internet cafe here ain't helping my mood.

sigh.. again.. sigh..

1 comment:

A. F. said...

kamon ad. u can do it! im hoping u got urs soon!