Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He's the one..

Not everyone's there through the bad times, but most of them are there through the good times. they stay long, but when they see that i'm falling, they kept their distance. i have all the obvious ups and downs in life. i know when i'm in the ups and when i'm all the way down. now, i'm down. new people appear in my life during this part of my life, one or two at least. most of those from my good times went by, fade away, drift more and more in distance. but one, stayed. not because he's have that title, but because he's a friend, a true friend. he stayed all the way through. he held my hand all the way. he's he. he's the one.

I Love You.

Always...

-Love-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dats sooo sweet, love =)
u know wat, i'll buy u an ice cream on our next meeting k? hehe

adelinervity said...

cisssssssss!!!!!